During the application process, individuals may be required to upload documents into his/her online account. Required documents must be added before prior to approval and approved by the Office of Volunteer Services.
Applicants may choose to upload documents when first filling-out the Volunteer Application. However, s/he may also elect to upload documents at a later point through the online profile.
Applicants also receive a reminder email from Volunteer Services regarding any missing items.
Documents that can be uploaded into the system include:
- Parental Consent form (original signatures - not typed)
- Valid and stamped New York State Employment Certificate (front)
- Resume (current)
Items may be added in multiple formats including: .doc, .pdf and .jpg/jpeg
Steps to Upload Documents
- Go to queenslibrary.org and log into the Volunteer Connect system. Remember to use the email and password used when the profile was created.
- Under My Account, select Upload Your Documents from the drop down menu.
- Select the correct page for each document to be uploaded.
- Click the specific Upload New File button and select the appropriate document from your computer or device.
- Mark the Checkbox for the specific item added.
- Click Submit. You can verify your document by clicking “Current File”.
You are finished! You will be notified if any documents are not received.